This Issue (Vol 3 No. 2 - April ) is The Tenth Issue of The Journal; The Issue has (12) articles, (1) In English, and (11) in Arabic. :
- Establishing a College of Educational Sciences in every Egyptian University: Why? and how? By Prof. Dr Mehany Mohamed M. I Ghanaiem, Professor of Educational Planning and Economics of Education, College of Education, Mansoura University, Egypt.
- Mindfulness, psychological resilience and emotional intelligence as predictors of social emotional learning among a sample of student teachers. By Dr. Ali Mahmud Shoeib, Professor of Mental Psychology, College of Education, Menoufia University, Egypt
- standards for Journal Evaluation in the Light of International, Regional and local standards. By Dr. Gamal Ali El-Dahshan, Professor of “Foundation of Education", and Former Dean of College of Education, Menoufia University, Egypt & Prof. Dr Hisham Barakat Hussein, Professor of Mathematics Education, King Saud University, Saudi Arab
- APA Style 7th Edition, By Dr Mohammed Issa Alsalahi
- PhD in Mathematics Education, MOE, Saudi Arabia
- Standards for Building Mobile Learning Environments for Deaf Students. By Ahmed Abdullah Aldraiweesh, Associate Professor of Educational Technology, College of Education King Saud University, Saudi Arabia
- The differences in visuospatial working memory and perceptual load patterns among Normal and mentally talented Pupils with dyscalculia of primary Stage By Dina Samir Sayed Ali Mikky, Teaching Assistant, Educational Psychology, Helwan University, Egypt
- Egyptian Universities in Knowledge Society and Improving their Ranking in the World University Rankings, By Amani Wahid Jerges Saleh, Assistant Lecturer at Dept. of Comparative Education & Educational Administration, College of Education, Minia University, Egypt
- The Effectiveness of Functional Behavior Assessment Techniques In Increasing Students With Id Ability In Following Orders . By Nabil Salah Ibrahim Hemedan
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, Amman Arab, University, Jordan & Dr. Lina Mahmoud Mustafa AlMaharmeh, Associate Professor of Special Education, Amman Arab University, Jordan
- Epistemological Perceptions among Mathematics Teachers about Mathematical Concepts. By Mohammad Hamad Muaitq alkhuzaim, Associate professor of Mathematics Education, College of Education, University of hail, Saudi Arabia.
- Thinking styles and its predictive significance of emotional creativity among university students. By Heba Mohammed Saad, PhD, Lecturer of Educational Psychology, College of Education, Damietta University, Egypt
- The Obstacles to Creative Teaching from the Perspectives of Faculty members at King Faisal University in Saudi Arabia. By Yusra Zaki Aboud
- Associate professor of assessment and evaluation, The National Research Center for Creativity and giftedness, King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia.
- Differences between alpha coefficients across Self-Report Measurements and Cognitive Tasks of Cognitive Load Theory. By Mahmoud Ali Mousa Mehanna, Lecturer Educational psychology, College of education, Suez Canal university, Egypt,