This Issue (Vol 3 No. 1 - January 2020) is The Ninth Issue of The Journal; The Issue has x articles, (2) In English, and (10) in Arabic. :
- Recent trends in scientific publishing and evaluation criteria, By Prof. Dr. Gamal Ali El-Dahshan, Professor of “Foundation of Education", and Former Dean of College of Education, Menoufia University, Egypt.
- Differentiated curriculum in the third millennium in-between intellectual capital and knowledge economy. By Prof. Dr. Taher Mohammad Al-Hadi, Professor of Curriculum and Instruction of English Language, College of Education, Suez Canal University, Egypt
- Artificial intelligence applications and Developing the Life Skills for Students with Special Needs: A future Look. By Prof.Dr. Fayza Ahmed Alhussini Megahed, Professor of History Education, Women's College, Ain Shams University. Egypt
- The impact of integration between e-book and paper book on the achievement of Life Sciences Department students in computers subject and their need for knowledge. By Prof. Dr. Majida Ibrahim Ali Albawy, Professor of Science Education, College of education for pure science Ibn Al-Haytham, Baghdad University, Iraq and Mr. Ahmad basil Ghazi, Lecturer at College of education for pure science Ibn Al-Haytham, Baghdad University, Iraq.
- Skills of Employing Mobile Learning ApplicationsRequired for Faculty of Education Students in Light of their Training Needs. By Mr. Ahmed Mohamed EL-Mabaredy, Assistant Lecturer of Educational Technology, College of Education, Suze University, Egypt. And Prof. Dr. Ebada Ahmed EL-Kholy, Professor and head of Educational Technology Department, Suze University, Egypt
- The effectiveness of the use of supportive education technology in the blended education for people with special needs in schools from the teachers’ point of view. By Dr. Amal Mohammed Abdullah Al-Badu, Assistant Professor of Education Technology, University of Creative Sciences, UAE
- Knowledge Training Needs for Science Teachers of Intermediate Stage in the Light of Scope and Sequence Matrix of Science Developed Curricula. By Mr. Abdullatif saad ali al-malki, Master of Curricula and Methods of Teaching Science, Saudi Arabia
- Developing The Performance of University Leaders in light of The Challenges of The 21st Century: Creative Distinctive Future Leadership. By Dr. Hala Fawzy Mohamed Eid, Associate Professor of Educational Planning and its Management, and Consultant of Academic Development& Quality Dean, Bisha University, Sadia Arabia
- The demand of the special education teachers in the 21st century according to 2030 vision. By Dr. Haya mraweh khalf AL- sardeah, Assistant Professor of Special Education, College of Education, University of Hail, Saudi Arabia.
- The Effectiveness of a Proposed Intervention Program on Learned Helplessness and Executive Functioning in Undergraduates with Learning Disabilities. By Dr. Amal M. Eldowa, PhD, Associate professor of Educational Psychology, Psychology Department, King Saud University, Saudi Arabia. And Prof. Dr. Monir H. Khalil, PhD, Professor of Cognitive Psychology, Educational Psychology Department, Arab Open University, Saudi Arabia
- The Extent to which computer and technology teachers in the digital skills of the 21st century in the schools of Gaza City. By Dr. Esmail O Hassounah , Assistant professor of Educational Technology, Al-Aqsa University, Palestine.
- Report on symposium: Recent trends in scientific publishing, and its evaluation criteria, Arab impact factor as a model, Report on a symposium which held at Development of University Education center, Assiut University, By Prof. Dr. Gamal Ali El-Dahshan, Professor of “Foundation of Education", and Former Dean of College of Education, Menoufia University, Egypt.