Developing Creative Teaching Skills Which Suitable with Practicing the Authentic Teaching Standards for Arabic Language Teachers
Developing Creative Teaching Skills Which Suitable with Practicing the Authentic Teaching Standards for Arabic Language Teachers
Mahmoud, Abdel Razek Mokhtar
Professor of Curriculum& Instruction of Arabic language Education, College of Education, Assiut University, Egypt.
Received 5 January 2018 Accepted 5 February 2018
Abstract: The aim of the research is to identify the Developing Creative Teaching Skills Which Suitable with Practicing the Authentic Teaching Standards for Arabic Language Teachers, as well as explorer the effectiveness of the training program in the developing the creative teaching skills appropriate to practice the Authentic teaching standards of teachers of Arabic language in their teaching. of (19) teachers, and the current paper used the descriptive and semi-experimental methods: The descriptive approach was used; to identify the skills of creative teaching appropriate to practice the standards of Authentic teaching, the semi-experimental method was used to stand on The effectiveness of the training program. The research found a list of creative teaching skills suitable for the practice of the Authentic teaching standards of the teachers of Arabic language in their teaching, which eliminates (6) main skills and (104) sub-skills, and the results of the research showed the effectiveness of the training program in developing creative teaching skills appropriate to practice standards Teaching the Authentic teachers of the Arabic language in their teaching to the second grade preparatory students, and a set of recommendations and suggestions were presented in the light of the finding
2. Ahmed, Amal Mohamed Mahmoud. (2008). A training program using the use of knowledge-based strategies to develop the skills of creative teaching among science teachers and its impact on the development of the thinking of their students in the basic education stage, the 12th scientific conference - scientific education and community reality - Egypt, pp. 229-272. (In Arabic)
3. Al-Ghamdi, Farid Ben Ali. (2009). The extent to which the teacher of Islamic education in the secondary stage of the skills of the development of innovative thinking, Umm Al-Qura University Journal of Educational and Psychological Sciences, pp. 310-388. (In Arabic)
4. Ali, Mohammed al-Sayyid, al-Ghannam and Mehrez. (1998). The effectiveness of a proposed program in providing students with innovative teaching skills and developing their attitudes towards them in the field of science and its impact on the development of the creative thinking skills of their students, Journal of Education in Mansoura, May, (237). (In Arabic)
5. Al-Lakani, Ahmed Hussein. (1993). Creative Curriculum Development Entrance, Goethe-Institut, Cairo. (In Arabic)
6. Al-Lakani, Ahmed Hussein. (1995). Curriculum Development, Cairo, Alam ALkotob Book Store. (In Arabic)
7. Al-Marri, Mubarak Saleh Al-Akraf, Al-Baqar, Nasra Reda Hassan. (1998). A proposed program to train teachers on the methods of developing innovative thinking among primary school students in Qatar, Journal of the Faculty of Education, Al-Azhar University, (71), 179: 224. (In Arabic)
8. Al-Quds Open University. (2003). Creative Thinking, Al Quds Open University Publications, Palestine. (In Arabic).
9. Al-Rifai, Abdul-Malik Taha. (2001). The effectiveness of the mini-teaching program in the development of some creative teaching skills among the teaching students in the Faculty of Education in Tanta, the Egyptian Association for Scientific Education, Journal of Scientific Education, Volume IV, (3) September. (In Arabic)
10. Anderson، J. (2005). Developing a Learning and Teaching Style Assessment Model for Diverse Populations، American Association for Higher Education، File: //A:\Styleus_Assessment to Promote Deep Learning.htm.
11. Arabic Language Complex. (2001). Lexicon of the Short, special edition of the Ministry of Education, General Authority for Printing Press, Cairo. (In Arabic).
12. Atom, full. (2004). The extent of the concentration of Arabic language books and their teachers in secondary education in Jordan on critical and creative thinking skills, unpublished PhD thesis, Faculty of Education, University of Jordan. (In Arabic)
13. Aziz, Majdi Aziz. (2005). Creative Teaching and Learning Thinking, Series of Thinking, Teaching and Learning, Cairo: Alam ALkotob Book Store. (In Arabic).
14. Bakkar, Nadia Ahmed. (2000). The practice of female teachers to the real teaching standards. (Aseel), College of Education, King Saud University, Gulf Arab Message, Saudi Arabia, Article 21, (75), pp. 95-153. (In Arabic).
15. Behind, Yahya Attieh Suleiman. (1993). Evaluation of the program of training history teachers of high school classes in the secondary stage, Journal of Studies in Curriculum and Teaching Methods, The Egyptian Association for Curriculum and Teaching Methods, (21), Cairo. (In Arabic).
16. Biggs، John. (2005). Assessing for Quality in Learning، American Association for Higher Education. File./> A:\Stylus Assessment lo promote Deep Learning.htm.
17. Brooks، J. I.، (1990). Teacher and Students: Constructivists forging new connections. Educational leadership. Vol. 47. Part. 5. p.p. 68- 71.
18. Center on Organization and Restructuring of Schools، Madison، WI. (1993) Crafting Authentic Instruction. Issues in Restructuring Schools; 4 Spr. (ERIC Accession. ED 378694).
19. D'Agostino، Jerome (1996). Authentic Instruction and Academic Achievement in Compensatory Education Classrooms. Studies in Educational Evaluation، 22، 2، pp 139-155.
20. De، T. & Jorge، P. (1999). Proposal for a national program on Accelerate literacy، J، N، A، Erk. ED 295053.
21. Dever، Martha T. & Hobbs، Deborah E. (2000). Curriculum connections the learning spiral – toward Authentic instruction، Kappa Delta Pi Record، Vol. 36 (3)، 131 – 133.
22. Dineen، R and Niiu، W. (2008). The Effectiveness of western creative teaching methods in China: An Action Research Project، Psychology of Aesthetics، Creativity and the Arts، 2 (1). 42-52.
23. Dirini, Hussein. (1990). Some models and perceptions for the development of innovation among students, the annual book of psychology, Volume IV, Cairo, Anglo-Egyptian.
24. Duis، Mac. (1995). Making Time for Authentic Teaching and Learning: Gateways to Experience. (ERIC Document Reproduction Service no .ED390 806).
25. Gaddafi, Ramadan Mohammed. (1996). Gifted and Creative Care, Alexandria, Modern University Office.
26. Ghazal, Sonia Hanem Ali. (1998). A proposed program for the development of creative teaching skills among students, teachers of faculties of education, history department, unpublished doctorate, Faculty of Education, Tanta University. (In Arabic).
27. Goddard، R، et al. (2000). Collective teacher efficiency: Its meaning measure and impact on student achievement، American Educational Research Journal، 37 (3)، 479-0507.
28. Goodman، B.W.، (1993). Five College Students Involvement in Creating Mathematics and the Resulting Effects on their Perceptions of the Nature of Mathematics، their Creative Ability، and their Creative behavior، D.A.I.،53 (12) June، p. 4241 (A).
29. Halafawi, Khadija Mohammed Khair Ahmed. (2008). The effectiveness of a developed program in the development of some innovative teaching skills in the field of science among students of the Teachers' College and their attitudes towards it, unpublished PhD thesis, College of Education for girls in Makkah, Umm Al Qura University. (In Arabic).
30. Hegazi, Reza El Sayed Mahmoud, Mahmoud, Farahati. (2006). The effectiveness of the original assessment tasks according to multiple intelligences in the development of cognitive achievement and motivation for learning and seeking academic aid in the science of primary school students, the thirteenth annual national conference - Arab universities in the 21st century - Egypt, c2, pp 710 - 775. (In Arabic).
31. Ibrahim, Abdullah Ali Mohammed. (2006). The impact of a program on the multiple intelligences of science teachers in the development of creative teaching skills and problem solving skills of their students, Journal of Scientific Education, 4, (4), December, pp. 27-89. (In Arabic).
32. Ismail, Hanafi. (2000). Effectiveness of students' acquisition of teachers The rationale of the mathematical proof and the methods of demonstrating the engineering problems in the development of creative mathematical thinking and the skills of teaching them creatively, Mathematics Education Journal, The Egyptian Association of Mathematics Education, (3) October, pp. 130- 163. (In Arabic).
33. Issa, Hassan Ahmed. (1993). The psychology of creativity between theory and practice, Tanta, the cultural center in the Middle East. Al Isra Library. (In Arabic).
34. Jaber, Jaber Abdul Hamid. (2000). 21st Century Effective Instructor, Cairo, Arab Thought House. (In Arabic).
35. Jarwan, Fathi Abdel Rahman. (1999). Talent, Excellence and Creativity, Cairo: University Writers' House. (In Arabic).
36. Jolliffe، D. & Farrington، D. (2004). Empathy and Offending: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Aggression and Violent Behavior، 9، 441-476. (In Arabic).
37. Khalifa, the successor of Abdel Samie. (2003). Creativity and Development of Mathematical Thinking, 3rd Scientific Conference: Teaching and Learning of Mathematics and Development of Creativity, Journal of Mathematics Education, Egyptian Association of Mathematics Education, October, pp. 35-44. (In Arabic).
38. Khalil, Mohammed Abul-Fotouh Hamid Mohamed. (2002). The impact of the use of real assessment tasks on the development of achievement, practical skills and critical thinking among students in the first grade preparatory, Scientific Conference VI - Scientific Education and Community Culture - Egypt, 1, pp. 291 - 339. (In Arabic).
39. Maaytah, Khalil, and Albalayz, Mohammed. (2000). Talent and Excellence, Dar Al Fikr, Amman. (In Arabic).
40. Mei- Shiu، Chiu (2009). Approaches to the teaching of creative and non-creative mathematical problems. International Journal of Scince and Mathematics Education، 7 (1)، 55- 79، Feb.
41. Mikhail, Nagy Descours. (2000). Future Perspectives of the Mathematics Curriculum in the Third Millennium, Mathematics Education Journal, Egyptian Association of Mathematics Education, January 3, Zagazig University. (In Arabic).
42. Mokhtar, Heba Allah Adly Ahmed. (2008): Effect of Creative Teaching Skills among Science Teachers on the Development of Students' Achievement in the Second Cycle of Basic Education and Their Attitudes toward Science, The Twelfth Scientific Conference, Scientific Education and Community Reality, Egypt, pp. 273-306. (In Arabic).
43. Muhaisen, Ibrahim (2000). Teaching Science in the Development of Creative Thinking for Middle School Students, Yearbook of the College of Education, Qatar University, Issue (1), pp. 45-71. (In Arabic).
44. Najdi, Ahmed and others. (2005). Recent trends in science education in the light of international standards and the development of thinking and constructive theory, Cairo, Arab Thought House. (In Arabic).
45. Newmann، Fred M. et al. (1996). Authentic Pedagogy and Student Performance، American Journal of Education .Vol. 104; 4.
46. Newmann، Fred.M. & Gary .G .Wehlage. (1993). Five Standards of \authentic Instruction، Educational Leadership، 50، no .7، pp 8-12.
47. Patterson، Nancy & Others (2008). The large work of small schools-why social studies teachers and educators should care، Theory and Research in Social Education، 36 n 1 pp 10-132.
48. Qambar, Mahmoud and others. (1998). Creativity in Culture and Education: Studies in Cultural Construction and Educational Development. Doha, House of Culture. (In Arabic).
49. Queen، K.W. (1994). The academic Creative and Social performance of six atrisk adolescents Who participated in on altemative School Program،" D.A.I Vol. 54. 8. Feb 2959. (A).
50. Queen، K.W. (1994). The Academic، Creative and Social Performance of Six at-risk Adolescents who Participated in an Alterative School Program، D.A.I. Vol. 54. 8. Feb 2959. (A).
51. Rajai, Ahmed. (2006). The Effect of a Program in Mathematical Modeling in the Development of Metacognitive Strategies, Problem Solving Behavior and Creative Teaching Skills of the Student Teacher Mathematics Division, PhD Thesis, Faculty of Education, Tanta University. (In Arabic).
52. Rashed, Ali. (2006). Enriching the Learning Environment, Cairo, Arab Thought House. (In Arabic).
53. Saber, King Hassan, and Amin, Aziza Abdul Azim. (1998). The Role of Mathematics Curricula in Developing Innovative Thinking Capacities among Female Students in the Department of Mathematics, Girls College of Education, Jeddah, Journal of the Faculty of Education, Al-Azhar University, (69), pp 129: 151. (In Arabic).
54. Saeed, Saeed Mohammed. (2002). The effectiveness of learning bags in developing the creative teaching skills of elementary school mathematics teachers and their relation to creative thinking among their students, unpublished doctoral thesis, Faculty of Education, Banha University. (In Arabic).
55. Saif, Nile Youssef. (2001). The effectiveness of a training program to develop some creative teaching skills among teachers of Arabic language and its impact on the development of creativity among their students, Master Thesis (unpublished), Faculty of Education, New Valley, Assiut University. (In Arabic).
56. Saleh, Ahmed Osman. (1995). The Relationship between Age and Creativity, Egyptian Journal of Psychological Studies, (13). (In Arabic).
57. Sally، D. & others (1994). Questions Box: Using provocation question to stimulate creative thinking. The Magazine on critical and creative thinking. April. P.p. 43-45.
58. Shaker, Zainab Mahmoud. (1999). Sponsorship of the outstanding and talented, Cairo, Dar Al-Nahda Al Arabiya. (In Arabic).
59. Shayeb, Ahmed Mahmoud. (1991). Development of creativity in the Egyptian environment, problems and solutions, in creativity and public education,. (Editor, Murad Wahba) Cairo, National Center for Educational Research and Development, PO Box 302, 307. (In Arabic).
60. Shuaile, Ali bin Hawishl. (2010). The difficulties of creative teaching among teachers of basic education in the Sultanate of Oman. Scientific Conference (Discovery and Sponsorship of the Talented Reality and Hope), Egypt, pp. 517-542. (In Arabic).
61. Slack، F. et al. (2003). Assessment and Learning Outcomes: The Evaluation of Deep Learning in an On-line Course، Journal of Information Technology in Education، (2).
62. Sobhi, master. (1996). Studies and Research in Innovation, Cairo, Progress Press. (In Arabic).
63. Solomon, Magda Habashi Mohammed. (2005). The effectiveness of a proposed training program to train science teachers in the preparatory stage to prepare and use some of the original assessment methods. Scientific Conference IX - Obstacles of Scientific Education in the Arab World - Egypt, 1, pp. 279 - 297. (In Arabic).
64. Tafesh, Mahmoud. (2004). Creativity in Educational Supervision and School Management, Dar Al-Furqan, Jordan. (In Arabic).
65. Tafesh, Mahmoud. (2006). How to be a creative teacher, Amman - Jordan, Dar Juhaina for publication and distribution. (In Arabic).
66. Teacher, beautiful winner. (2009). The effectiveness of a proposed strategy and computer teaching in providing female teachers at Umm Al-Qura University. Creative teaching skills for Islamic education and the development of creative thinking among their students. Unpublished PhD thesis, Faculty of Education, Umm Al-Qura University. (In Arabic).
67. The butcher, Mona Mohamed. (2005). The effectiveness of a multimedia computer program based on real learning in the development of the skills of assessment of educational computer programs, the 10th scientific conference - e-learning technology and the requirements of the overall quality - Egypt, c2, pp. 629-651. (In Arabic).
68. The Fifth Scientific Conference. (1997). For Better Learning, Cairo: Faculty of Education, Helwan University, 1, April 29-30. (In Arabic).
69. The kindness of God, Nadia Simeon. (2006). The impact of the use of the original calendar in the structure of knowledge and the development of deep understanding, and the self-concept of the science teacher during its preparation. 10th Scientific Conference - Scientific Education - Challenges of the Present and Future Perspectives - Egypt, 2, pp. 595-640. (In Arabic).
70. The left, the purity. (2000). Creativity in Problem Solving, Dar Kebaa for Printing, Publishing & Distribution, Cairo. (In Arabic).
71. Titi, Mohamed Hamad. (2004). Development of Creative Thinking Skills, 2, Amman, Dar Al Masirah. (In Arabic).
Copyright (c) 2018 Adbel Razek Mokhtar Mahmoud
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons License: CC BY-NC
Creative Commons Rights Expression Language (CC REL)