Employing Internet of Things in Education: Justifications, areas, challenges
Abstract: Internet of things is a new phenomenon to employ the Internet in various applications of life, and became a reality for the future is not yet complete and did not form the basis of the solid start of the upcoming, which will bring technology to humanity, are we ready for it? The paper seeks to explore the phenomenon of Internet objects and their applications in working life in general and in education in particular, and the paper tries to clarify the following points:
- The Internet means things and their characteristics and areas of application
- Justifications that call for the need to take advantage of Internet technology in the field of education
- Areas in which Internet objects can be used to develop the services and activities of educational institutions
- The challenges facing the use of Internet stuff in the field of education.
Key words: Internet of Things, Employing in Education, Big Data.
• Abdel-Al, Abdel Nasser. (2018). «Internet stuff» culminates informatics Queen of Science in the 21st century Available at http://www.alhayat.com/article/750774/-%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%86%D8 % AA
• Abdul Aziz, Ahmed. (2018). The use of Internet technology objects within the University of Alexandria - Echo of the country - Wednesday 24 October 2018
• Advanced Electronics Company: THE INTERNETOF THINGS AND THE ENTERPRISES http://www.aecl.com/AECWeb/media/Assets/WhitePapers/The-Internet-of-Things-and-the-Enterprise-09.pdf?ext=.pdf
• Ahmad Faraj. (2016). - Information Technologies in the Arab Knowledge Society: The Challenges of Reality and Future Bets - Luxor (Egypt), 14-16 November 2016.
• Al-Aslbi, Ali bin Dhib. (2017). Internet Applications in Information Institutions - Journal of the Arab Union for Libraries and Information, No. 19, June 2017, pp. 161-180.
• Al-Dahshan, Jamal Ali. (2019). Are our educational institutions ready to deal with the requirements of the Fourth Industrial Revolution? Al-Arabiya Newspaper No. 7 April 2019 Available at http://ebdaelarab.com/2019/04/07/%D9%87%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%B3%D8%B3%D8 % A7% D8% AA% D9% 86% D8% A7-
• Al-Dahshan, Jamal Ali. (2019). Internet things: the upcoming technology revolution and our need to employ them in the field of education - Newspaper Arab creativity - number 3 April 2019 Available at http://ebdaelarab.com/2019/04/03/%d8%a5%d9%86%d8%aa%d8% b1% d9% 86% d8% aa
• Al-Dahshan, Jamal Ali. (2019). Towards new roles for our university institutions in light of the challenges and requirements of the digital age is available at http://pressst.com/?p=30002
• Al-Hamami, Alaa Hussein; Hakim, Mazen Samir. (2016). All about Internet stuff and smart city applications - Dar Al Raya Publishing - Amman - Jordan - May 2016.
• Al-Harthy, Mohammed bin Attia Al-Harthy. (2014). A Proposed Framework for the Application of Internet in Educational Institutions - Journal of Educational and Human Studies, Faculty of Education, University of Damanhur Vol. VI, P4, Part IV - (a) - 2014.
• Aljaid, Abdul Rahman Oweid. (2018). Big Data Analysis and Education Improvement is available at https://www.new-educ.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%A7% D8% AA
• Al-Majdoub, Ahmed (2018). Applications Internet stuff and other technologies in educational institutions School model is available at the following link: https://www.eanlibya.com/%D8%AA%D8%B7%D8%A8%D9%8A
• Al-Morbi, Khaled Ali; Al-Bar, Adnan Mustafa. (2018). Internet Smart Things and Cities is available at https://www.alfaisal-scientific.com/?p=2205
• Ashton, K. (2012).“That ’internet of things’ thing in the real world, things matter more than ideas,” RFID Journal, https://www.rfidjournal.com/articles/view?4986
• Ayad, Mo'men Fadl. (2018). Internet Things (IoT): The technological revolution that changed the concept of the Internet is available at https://www.paldf.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1190573
• Badawi, Mahmoud Fawzi Ahmed. (2019). "A Future Vision for the Development of Egyptian University Education in the Light of the Expected Jobs of the Labor Market" Reference Paper Submitted to: Permanent Scientific Committee for the Promotion of Professors and Associate Professors (Specialization of Education and Educational Planning), April 2019.
• Baz, Mahinaz. (2018). "Internet Things" and digitizing Arab societies is available at http://aitmag.ahram.org.eg/News/101875/
• Editorial Board Fikr Cultural Magazine. (2016). Internet stuff and privacy break Issue 13 - November 2015 - January 2016 Available at www.fikrmag.com.
• Hakim, Mazen Samir. (2018). Introduction to Internet Things - IoT-Lambda - Issue 1 - Monday June 4, 2018 Available at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/325645682_IoT_mqdmt_aly_antrnt_alashya?fbclid=IwAR3kmlUHyMgT
• Hung, M. (2017). Leading the IoT [PDF]. Gartner.
• International Telecommunications Union: Overview of The Internet of Things [PDF]. (2012, June).
• Jaber, Duaa. (2018). The Second Session of the International Conference on Internet Objects at the Bibliotheca Alexandrina - December 2018 is available at https://iskandarany.weladelbalad.com/2018/12/04/%D8%BA%D8%AF%D9%8B%8%A7-%D8% A7% D9% 86% D8% B7% D9% 84% D8% A7% D9% 82 /
• Latif, Mustafa Sadek. (2018). Book) Introduction to Internet Stuff Introduction to Internet of Things IoT - Part 1 Available at https://static-course-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/I2IoT13/en/index.html
• Makkawi, Maram Abdul Rahman. (2019). Artificial intelligence on education doors is available at https://qafilah.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%A1-
• Malia Keirsey: How Will the Internet of Things Impact Education? https://datafloq.com/read/author/malia-keirsey/3380
• Mansour, Ayman. (2018). Internet of Things - IOT is available at https://www.facebook.com/DrAymanMansourMurad/posts/%D8%A3%D9%86%D8%AA%D
• Mikkie Mills: The Future of the Education System lies in the Internet of Things https://datafloq.com/read/future-education-system-internet-of-things/6020
• Ravindra, Safaram. (2018). The Role of Internet Things in Education Check out: Latifa Mahini - available at https://www.threadsnj.com/single-post/role-of-iot-in-education
• Sadness, struggle. (2018). The way to the fifth generation - the most important application: Internet things available at https://ardroid.com/author/nida
• Said Mohamed. (2019). Internet Things: The upcoming technology revolution is available at https://www.noonpost.com/content/14574
• Salah Eddin, Ashraf. (2017). Internet Things Opportunities and Challenges - Journal of the Age Language, Al-Ahram Journal of Computer, Internet and Communications - No. 27-12- 2017 - Cairo.
• Shahrani, Mohammed. (2018). Internet things and education http://m-shahrani.com/iot/?fbclid=IwAR3EbDK5c7C3ijoYTRuTjBNbJV3SaKcwkqFyHMbMK9JzArtanYK7K5uDNho
• Shaltout, Mohamed Shawky. (2016). Internet stuff and employment in the educational process - Journal of e-learning, the sixteenth issue, April 2016 is available at http://emag.mans.edu.eg/index.php?page=news&task=show&id=517
• Shouimi, Nora. (2018). Introduction to Internet Things is available at https://www.egyres.com/articles/%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%AA-
• Tarek, Mohamed. (2018). The importance of Internet things in our daily lives is available at https://vapulus.com/blog/en/%d8%a7%d9%87%d9%85%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%a5%d9%86% d8% aa% d8% b1% d9% 86% d8% aa% d8% a7% d9% 84% d8% a3% d8% b4% d9% 8a% d8% a7% d8% a1
• Zuhairi, Talal Nazem. (2018). Internet stuff Smart City Base is available at https://drtazzuhairi.blogspot.com/2016/12/blogpost_19.html?fbclid=IwAR1yIV_Hgc16t3HWWDyn6iX6jTiZ99OxF9zY9IDIZV3kK0pPjNdmzI9Eo40
Copyright (c) 2019 Gamal Ali El-Dahshan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons License: CC BY-NC
Creative Commons Rights Expression Language (CC REL)