Using asynchronous group discussions on the web to develop research ethic values and research skills in industrial education (advanced) for PhD students at the Faculty of Industrial Education and Its impact on their attitudes toward learning via the web
The problem of research was concentrated in: " The weakness of doctoral students ' skills in research in industrial education (advanced) because of the use of traditional teaching methods, which led to difficulties and obstacles to the development ethical values of research, and the impact in the palaces of the completion of their research clearly and accurately, and the weak trend of Positive towards learning across the web . "
The study then aimed to design an educational model for the use of asynchronous group discussions across the web, the development of research ethics, research skills in industrial education (advanced) for doctoral students at the Faculty of Industrial Education, And the impact of the use of asynchronous group discussions on the web on PhD's attitudes towards web learning at the Faculty of Industrial Education. This research was followed by an analytical descriptive approach in the preparation of the theoretical framework and the preparation of a list of ethical values Research and research skills in industrial education (advanced) and semi-experimental approaches in building an educational design model for the use of asynchronous group discussions across the web in developing ethical research values, research skills in industrial education (advanced) He urged experimentation and field, and in the light of the interpretation of the results have been reached recommendations and Suggestions including the following:
1 - The need to apply the model of educational design Suggestion in teaching at the Faculty of Industrial Education using electronic group discussions for the acquisition of PhD students industrial education research skills, ethical research values, and achieve a positive trend towards learning through the web.
2- Develop the awareness of the PhD students in the Faculty of Industrial Education to invest their time in communicating through social networks through mobile phones and employing them in e-learning for all courses.
3 - The need for a guide to the ethical values of industrial education researchers, which contributes to the preparation of serious and honest research in the field of industrial education.
• Abdul Hai, Ramzi Ahmed Mustafa (2008): the ethics of scientific research and the position of the Arab researcher of them, the Third Arab Scientific Conference of Education and the issues of contemporary society, Culture Society for Development, Sohag University, the first volume 20-21 April. (In Arabic)
• Abdul Ati, Hassan Albate Mohammed (2006): Design Established Through Internet From Two perspectives Different Structural The objective, And measuring Effectiveness in a development Collection And think critic Direction Toward Learning Based On Internet I have Students College educationUniversity Alexandria, Message PhD, College education, University Alexandria . (In Arabic)
• Abu khatwa, AlSayed Abd Almuola AlSayed(2015) : Impact difference Type Interaction in a Discussions e in a development Collection And motivation For achievement Direction Toward Type Interaction I have Students Diploma Professional Faculty education University Alexandria ,Technology Education - Egypt , Mg 25, p. 1 , pp. 29- 104 , January, https://search.mandumah.com/Record/699877 . (In Arabic)
• Ajayi, Lasisi, (2010): How asynchronous discussion boards mediate learing literacy methods courses, to enrich altemative licened teachers learing experiences, vol 43, journal of research on technology in education.www.sciencdirect. com, 15 (1), 80-90
• Al-aagez, Fouad Ali, Al-amry, Attia (1999) : Value And methods Learn it Education , conference College education Arts " values And education in aScientist Variable ", University of Yarmouk University in a Period From 27-29 / 7/1999 Irbid , Jordan . (In Arabic)
• Al-Asadi, Said Jassem, (2008 ): Ethics search Scientific research in a Science Humanity And educational Social , Foundation heir Cultural , I 2 , Iraq -Basrah . (In Arabic)
• AlBaqawi , Saleh Ben Solomon (2014): Some Ethics Arbitrator search Scientific research From Perspective education Islamic, Journal Collegeeducation, University Al-Azhar, Number : ( 159 Section II ) July 2014. (In Arabic)
• Al-Faqi, Ismail Mohammed , And others (2013): Analysis Statistics Data using Spss -Win , I 1, Riyadh, Library Obeikan . (In Arabic)
• Al-Ghareeb, shebl Badran, Al-Dahashan, Jamal Ali ( 2011): Renewal in a Education University, Cairo : Dar Quba for printing And publishing And distribution. (In Arabic)
• Ali, Akram Fathi Mostafa (2016 ): efficiency the acting Knowledge Information And style Interaction in a Environments Learning Diffuse , CybrariansJournal , Electronic patrol Court E-ISSN 1687-2225 , No. 41 , March. (In Arabic)
• Aljeraisy, mashael; Mohammad, heba; & Fayyoumi, Ayham (2015): Web 2.0 in Education; The Impact of Discussion Board Student Performance and satisfaction, The Turkish Online Journal of Educatiounal Technology, April, v 14, issue 2.
• Al-Kandari, Ali Habib (2015) : Enhancing Opportunities for Knowledge Acquisition and Environmental Knowledge for Students of the Faculty of Education, University of Kuwait through Electronic Discussion, Journal of Gulf and Arabian Studies, No. 162 , Kuwait University . (In Arabic)
• Allam, Raja Mahmoud (2011): Research Methods in Psychological and Educational Sciences, Cairo, Publishing House for Universities . (In Arabic)
• AlMajidel, Abd Allah, And shamas, Salem Mosthil (2010): Constraints search Scientific research in a Colleges education From Destination considerationMembers Commission Teaching , Turn a Study Field - College education Salalah , magazine University Damascus, Folder 26 , the number 1-2 ,Damascus . (In Arabic)
• Al-Nimri, Hanan Sarhan (2012): Preparation of scientific research in the field of curriculum and methods of teaching Arabic language in light of the necessary research skills in some Saudi universities, Journal of Reading and Knowledge. (In Arabic)
• Al-Sayed, Abdelkader Mohamed Abdelkader (2018): search Scientific research in a Motherland Arab : Reality And proposals Development , Journal International Research in a Science Education , Tallinn - Estonia , vol. 1 , no. 2 , http://dx.doi.org/10.29009/ijres.1.2.3 . (In Arabic)
• AlـSayed, Mohamed Hamdi Ahmad (2014): effectiveness environment Educational Through Web List On Some Applications Computing CloudDevelopment Some Skills search Scientific research And Motivation Achievement I have Students Studies Higher Education Technology Journal, Studies and Research, Egypt, April 2014 , https://search.mandumah.com/Record/788450 . (In Arabic)
• Azmi , Nabil Gad (2008): Technology Education E-mail . I 2 , Cairo : Dar Thought Arab . (In Arabic)
• Bilal, Magda Ragheb Mohammed (2011): An Enrichment Program for the Development of Research Skills among Primary School Students and Their Attitudes towards Him, Studies in Curricula and Teaching Methods, p . 172. (In Arabic)
• Charnopi, Hashem Said Ibrahim (2013): the effectiveness of the employment of social networking Internet sites associated with the educational patterns and e - mails in the collection and development of operating skills and the use of modern electronic devices educational and moral values have education technology education colleges, students magazine Arabic Studies in Education and Psychology (ASEP) - Issue 34 , part one, February . (In Arabic)
• Douglas, J. (2006): using asynchronous discussions to enhance students diagnosis of building defects,.learning and teaching conference. 10 March.
• Faculty of Industrial Education (2013): List of graduate studies in the system of credit hours, Faculty of Industrial Education, Helwan University . (In Arabic)
• Fares, Naglaa Mohammed (2016): Effect Interaction between Patterns Administration Discussions e Seized / Positioning About the group And efficiency Self High / Low On Collection And engage in a Learning Students College education Quality , Journal College education Assiut - Egypt , Eng32, p. 1 , January . (In Arabic)
• Hariry, Hind Hussain Mohammed (2017 ): reality the work Volunteerism in a field search Scientific research Through Networks Communication Social development For students College education University Jeddah , Journal College education, magazine College education, University Al-Azhar, the number 371 ( Part II ) , April . (In Arabic)
• Hassan, rehab Anwar Mohammed (2010): Model Suggestion For tours Default Through Internet And its effectiveness in a development CollectibleStudents technology Education And their trends Towards him, a message M.A. Non Published , College education , University Eye Shams. (In Arabic)
• Hew, K. F.& cheung, W. S. (2007): attracting student participation in asynchronous online discussion A are study of peer facilitation. Available online at، http://www.academicjournals.org/ERR:
• Hussain, Hesham Barakat Beshr (2018 ): Publishing in a Magazines Scientific studies Distinctive , magazine International Research in a ScienceEducation , Tallinn - Estonia , vol. 1 , no. 2 , http://dx.doi.org/10.29009/ijres.1.2.3 . (In Arabic)
• Ibrahim, Ibrahim Abdulaziz (2001): Building Scale Value Congenital And social development For lovers a ball Foot , the magazine Scientific studies Research And studies in education Sports ( College) education Sports Port-Said ),Egypt, p2, http://search.mandumah.com/Record/156215 . (In Arabic)
• Ibrahim, Waleed Yousuf Mohammed (2007): Impact Use Education Built-in Collection Knowledge For students / Teachers Faculty education For adecision technology Education And their skills in a Recruit means Education And their trends Toward Innovations Technology Educational,technology Education : Series studies Research, MG 17 , p April 2 . (In Arabic)
• Ismail Mohamed El - Feky, et al. (2013): Statistical analysis of data using Spss -Win , I 1 , Riyadh, Obeikan Library . (In Arabic)
• Ismail, Hamdan Mohammed Ali (2013) : Designing a proposed participatory learning environment based on the employment of social networks as a social educational space for the development of e-networking skills and the direction towards learning chemistry through the web, Journal of Arab Studies in Education and Psychology (ASEP) , P. 35 , Part III, March. (In Arabic)
• Khamis, Mohamed Attia et al. (2011): The Effectiveness of Asynchronous Debates in an Educational Web Site to Develop Computer Problem Solving Skills , Journal of Scientific Research in Education, No. 12, c 4, Cairo - Egypt. (In Arabic)
• Khamis, Mohamed Attia (2007): Conditions of Education Technology Research, Journal of Educational Technology, Series of Studies and Court Research, Egyptian Society for Educational Technology, 17 (3) , July . (In Arabic)
• Khamis, Mohamed Attia(2003): Operations technology Education , Cairo , Dar Alsahab. (In Arabic)
• Lakonpo, Thongmee, Ruangsuwan, Chaiyot and Terdtoon, Pradit (2015) : Development of web-based learning environment model to enhance cognitive skills for undergraduate students in the field of electrical engineering، Educational Research and Reviews، Vol. 10(21)، pp. 2806-2813، 10 November، 2015، Article Number: 7B7C9F656074.
• Lal, Zakareya Yahia, And Al-Gendy, Alia abduallah (2010) : The trend towards e-learning for teachers and teachers of secondary schools in Jeddah -Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Umm Al-Qari University Journal of Educational and Psychological Sciences, vol. 2 , p. 2 , July . (In Arabic)
• Mannaey, Ranya(2011): The Role of the University Jordanian in a development search Scientific research From Destination consideration LeadersAcademics In which - Magazine University Success For research ( Science Humanity ) Folder 25 , Jordan . (In Arabic)
• Mohammed, Wala Ahmad Ghareeb (2016) : effectiveness Use painting Discussions e Non Synchronized in a development reading PhilosophicalDirection Toward Established Thinking Philosophical And scientific For students Diploma General Faculty education University Port Said , magazineAssociation Education For studies Social - Egypt , P 8 , Pp. 1: 58 , October . (In Arabic)
• Nueiji, Eman Abd Kaream Kamel (2012) : Effectiveness of the use of verb research ( individual / participatory ) in the development of teaching performance and the level of reflective thinking of students / teachers in the people of science in light of the professional standards of the teacher,magazine Arabic Studies in Education and Psychology (ASEP) - Issue 24 , Part III, April . (In Arabic)
• Othman, Al Shahat Saad Mohammed (2006) : Effectiveness of Individual and Collaborative e-learning strategies in the achievement of students of the Faculty of Education and their attitudes toward learning through the web, Journal of the Egyptian Society for Educational Technology, Volume XVI, Annual Book . (In Arabic)
• pao, nan chou, (2012): Teaching Strategies in online discussion board, aframe work in higher education, Canadian center of science and education.
• Pedro, Joan; et al, (2012): reflecting on literacy practices, using reflective strategies in online discussion and written reflective summaries, Journal of digital learning in teacher education, v 29.
• Rosalía Romero Tena, Julio Cabero Almenara and Julio Barroso Osuna(2016): E- Learning of Andalusian University's Lecturers. Gender, TOJET: The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology – April 2016, volume 15 issue 2.
• San jose state university :w.dick& l.carey model، 2004، pp1-6. (available at: http://www.sjsu.edu/depts/it/itcdpdf/isddickncarey.pdf ) [5/3/2010]
• Sayed, Essam Mohammed Abdul Qadir (2017): Program Suggestion existing On My theory Therese TRIZ And learning the document On the brainDevelopment Skills search Scientific research I have Students College education In Cairo University Al-Azhar , magazine University The King immortalScience Education - University The King immortal - Saudi Arabia , p. 28 , April . (In Arabic)
• Schlosser, L.& Simonson, M. (2005). Distance Education: Definition and Glossary of Terms. (2nd ed.). Information Age Publishing Inc. Greenwich, Ct.
• Soufan, Mamdouh; Abdul Allah, Jamal Al-bakary ; And Niveen Al-Sayed (2012): Guide Ethics search The scientific ) Non Published ( CollegeScience University Mansoura University , Damietta branch . (In Arabic)
• Suthers,D.D.&Vatrapu,R.,:(2007). Beyond threaded discussion: Representational guidance in asynchronous dollaborative learning environments. Available online at www. scienceclirect. com, 10 (2007), 11-46..
• Unesco(2010). Unesco science reports, www.unesco.org.
• Wegmann, Susan, et al, (2014): Investigating asynchronous online communication, journal of asynchronous, learning networks, vol 18, no 1.
• Wise, Alyssa Friend, et al, (2014): Attending to others’ posts in asynchronous discussions:Learners’ online “listening” and its relationship to speaking, International Society of the Learning Sciences, Inc. and Springer Science+Business Media New York, Intern. J. Comput.-Support. Collab. Learn. (2014) 9:185–209, DOI 10.1007/s11412-014-9192-9.
• Zarrouk, Sayed Mohammad (2018): Suggestion Model to use the virtual museum tours in the development of technical knowledge and aesthetic values for students / teachers of the Wood Industries Division at the Faculty of Education and its impact on the cognitive motivation and educational efficiency, International Journal of Research in Educational Sciences , Vol. (1) Number (4) ,October 2018 , http://dx.doi.org/10.29009/ijres.1.4.5 . (In Arabic)
Copyright (c) 2019 Zarrouk, Sayed Mohammad
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons License: CC BY-NC
Creative Commons Rights Expression Language (CC REL)