An educational proposal based on the humanistic teaching To activate the teacher role in educational counseling
The upgrading of the teaching process is an urgent need to ensure that the outputs of the educational system to meet the challenges of the third millennium, because the instructor has an essential role in the process of teaching and learning, it is witnessed in this field, The teacher's preparation and to provide the teacher with the opportunity to keep pace with those developments, is a prerequisite for achieving the desired educational goals.
In the same context, the current study aimed to propose some teaching styles based on the humanistic teaching, in order to integrate the teacher's counseling role in the teaching process, where the select of the most prominent intellectual , the main bases, and objectives of the humanistic teaching, as well as teaching practices suitable for this type of teaching, and then activating the role of the instructor in educational counseling.
• Anita Woolfolk (2010).Educational Psychology.The first Edition .interpretation :Allam Salah Mahmoud. Jordan, Amman: Dar alfiker.
• Anita,W & Barbara, R (2002).teachers sense of efficacy and thier beliefs About managing student teaching. Teacher Education. vol 6 no 2 pp139-148, Retrieved 09/04/2014,from http://www.sciencedirect.com.www.sndl. arn.dz.
• Elcharaida , Salem teissir (2008). functional satisfaction (theoretical frameworks and practical applications). Jordan, Amman: Dar al-Safa'.
• Fatima, Rifai(2010).teaching practice of members of the teaching staff in the Department of Arabic language at the University of Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman in Riyadh .Master .are available on the website of http://www.nooonbooks.com . Retrieved : 10/04/2015
• Gage, N. & Berliner, D(1991), Educational psychology (5th ed.), Boston: Houghton, Mifflin.
• Hamed, Abed el salam Zahran (2005). The mental health and psychological treatment .The fourth edition .Egypt : alamalkotob for publication and distribution.
• Hanaa, Alnakib (2012). Liberalization of teaching, an invitation to eliminate banking teaching. Available at: http://www.e-marefa.net.sndl1.arn.dz .Retrieved : 20/11/2014
• Mohammed Ali, Yousfi (2009). Thinking Styles and learning to the students of the Faculty of Fiqh. Research presented to the Center for the development of teaching and university training. University of Kufa. Available at: http://www.e-marefa.net.sndl1.arn.dz. Retrieved : 20/11/2014.
• Richelle, M (1977).B.F Skinner ou le péril behavioriste, Bruxelle: pierre Mordage.
• sa'ad (2014).Humanistic theory of learning: AN Effort Toward Democratic Education, Retrieved 12/11/2014, from http://www.sciencedirect.com.www.sndl. arn.dz.
• Saleh, Abdul Aziz Al-nassar and Ali,Bin Mohammed alsaghir (2002).teaching practice for teachers in the light of the theories of learning, reading and knowledge magazine .The number 18,Faculty of Education .King Saud University,pp. 4-26
• Soheir, Kamel Ahmed (2000).psychological cunciling guidance. Egypt: Alexandria Center book.
• Thaer Ahmed Ghubari and others (2009). The effectiveness of the Model (ORCAS) motivation in the achievement of the students of the Faculty of Educational Sciences of the zarqa University .The study is available on the web site: http://www.e-marefa.net.sndl1.arn.dz Retrieved : 08/04/2015
• valeevamm, R & Rybakovam ,L(2014). the Role of youth organization in the of higher educational institutions student's Humanisticvalueoriontations. Retrieved :20/10/2015, from http://www.sciencedirect.com.www.sndl. arn.dz
• Wiell, V (2011).Education and humanism. Rotterdam, Netherland: published by sens publishers.
• Yusuf, Qatami and Naifah, Qatami (1998). - Class teaching models. Second Edition Amman: Dar Al Shorouk Publishing and Distribution.
• Zidane, Mohamed Mustafa (1981). The production capacity of the teacher. First edition. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Jeddah: Dar Al Shorouk
Copyright (c) 2018 Noura Bouaicha
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons License: CC BY-NC
Creative Commons Rights Expression Language (CC REL)