Analysis of the Graphological features of Saudi Gifted students participating in the International Olympiad of Mathematics
The aim of the research is to identify the Graphological features among Saudi Gifted students participating in the International Olympiad of Mathematics in Argentina 2012; in the mental, psychological, social and leadership fields, addition the most common among them. The researcher analyzed the Hand Writing of the research sample using the two research methods. Content analysis and case study. They are five Saudi students who are gifted in Mathematics. They are all students who represented the Saudi team at the 2012 International Mathematics Olympiad in the Argentina by using the Arab Analysis Tool and locally, which consisted of (43) features. (7) high mental-Graphological features (58%) of the total actual features, and (9) high psychological Graphological features (50%) of the total actual features, and provide (4) social and leadership features of a high degree and the prevalence of (50%) of the total actual features. Also that these features (20) proportion of prevalence (53%) of the total actual features; they can be characterized as the features of gifted in mathematics. The research also reached a numbers of recommendations.
• Al-Natheer, M. (2009). Analysis of Problem Solving Strategies and Mathematical Mistakes during the Solution and Geophysical Characteristics of Mathematics Students in Teacher Colleges, Mathematics Education Journal, Egyptian Association of Mathematics Education, March 12, pp. 9-63. (In Arabic)
• Al-Omari, A, Jafar and Hanan (2012). Research and studies: multiple intelligences of gifted students in the Jubilee School and its relationship to the educational stage, sex and place of residence. Journal of Social Affairs, 29 (114), pp. 45-75. (In Arabic)
• Al-Urfali, A, Ali R (2011). The 8th Arab Scientific Conference for the Care of the Talented and the Talent - Talent and Creativity - Important Turning Points in the Lives of the People - The Arab Council for the Talented and the Talented - Jordan, pp. 241-282. (In Arabic)
• Amand, Stanisbury, Karen and Mary (2006). Line analysis in English - the first reference in the world for experts in line analysis, translation and publication Dar Al-Farouk, Cairo, Dar Al-Farouk. (In Arabic)
• Arab Bureau of Education for the Gulf States (1418). Talented: Methods of discovery and ways of caring for them in basic education, Riyadh: Arab Bureau of Education for the Gulf States. (In Arabic)
• Askar, R (2004). Personal Study by Handwriting, Cairo: The Anglo - Egyptian Library. (In Arabic)
• Assaf, S (1416). Introduction to Research in Behavioral Sciences, Riyadh: Obeikan House. (In Arabic)
• Attieh, F (2004). Grafologie: Theology of Personality Analysis of the Arabic Language, Cairo, Publisher The author himself. (In Arabic)
• Bakhit, A., Salaheddine, Z. (2014). • Effectiveness of a training program in developing the awareness of talented teachers in Sudan in methods of processing the data disclosure of gifted and improving their orientation towards the detection process. Talented, Arab Studies in Education and Psychology, 46 (3), February, pp. 13-40. (In Arabic)
• Bakhit, S (2012). The reality of contemporary global research in the field of detection
• James, Barry (1993). Graphology Is Serious Business in France: You Are What You Write? . New York Times. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
• Nirokh, O (2007). Personal characteristics of gifted students enrolled in Jerusalem Municipality schools. The 5th Arab Scientific Conference for the Care of the Talented and the Talented - Sponsoring the talented and creative Arab achievements - Arab Council for the gifted and talented - Jordan, pp. 364-415. (In Arabic).
• Shammari, A (2005). Effectiveness of training program for kindergarten teachers to develop Skills of identifying gifted children through their behavioral characteristics Unpublished MA, Gulf Arab University, Bahrain. (In Arabic)
• Smith, Willa westboork(1986). Creativity and Handwriting: a study of the Relationship between Handwriting and Creativity in Fifth-Grade children (Graphology, Torrance Tests, Personality, Gifted-Talented, assessment), University of Massachusetts Amherst, Educat.D., ProQuest Dissertations Publishing, 1986. 8612087.
• Talented: A bibliometric study of the international journals in the period (2004 - 2009). Message Gulf Arab, 126, pp. 263 - 317. (In Arabic)
• Van,Galen (1991). Handwriting: Issues for a psychomotor theory. Human Movement Science, 10,pp 165-191
Copyright (c) 2018 Mohammed Abdullah Alnatheer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons License: CC BY-NC
Creative Commons Rights Expression Language (CC REL)