Evaluation of teaching performance science teachers in the middle stage on the light of 21st century skills
Abstract: This research was aim Evaluation of teaching performance of science teachers in the middle stage on the light of 21st century skills. The research tools was designed to list of 21st century skills, & identify the 21st century skills of the science teacher, which consisted of (65) items, divided into (5) responses, (extremely important - very important - low importance - very low importance), and included four axes (computer skills and use, participatory skills, communication skills, thinking skills), results indicated need to improve teaching performance of science teachers in the middle stage in proportion 21st century skills, the research reached a number of recommendations and suggestions.
Key Words: Evaluation, teaching performance, science teachers, 21st century skills.
• Abd Ellateef. M. (2010). Science Teaching Skills for Science Teachers at Primary Stage in Baghdad Governorate Field Study, Third Scientific Conference (Teacher Education and Rehabilitation: Contemporary Perspectives), Faculty of Educational Sciences, Jerash University, Jordan, April, pp. 138-153.
• AboLabn. W (2011). Classification of general teaching skills, from: http://kenanaonline.com.
• Albhnsawy. A, Aliweh. A (2016), Enhancing student teachers' teaching skills through a blended learning approach, International Journal of Higher Education, 5 (3), pp 131-136.
• Farisi. M (2016), Developing the 21st-Century Social Studies Skills through Technology Integration, Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education, 17 (1),Jan., PP 16-30 , Eric EJ1092803.
• Hels. W, & Abo Shqer. M (2017). Lectures in teaching skills, from: http://www.softwarelabs.com.
• Hoaglund. A, Birkenfeld. K, & Box. J (2014), Professional Learning Communities: Creating a Foundation for Collaboration Skills in Pre-Service Teachers, Education, 134 (4), Sum, PP 521-528 , Eric EJ1034995.
• Isman. A, Abanmy.F, Hussein. H, & Al Saadany. M (2012), Using blended learning in developing student teachers teaching skills, Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology, 11 (4), Oct., pp 336- 345.
• Palmer. T (2015), 15 Characteristics of a 21st-Century Teacher, http://www.edutopia.org.
• Tas. M, & Karabay. A (2016), Developing teaching skills through the school practicum in turkey: a metasynthesis study, Journal of Education and Training Studies, 4 (11), Nov., pp 87-99.
• Wahsheh. R, & Alhawamdeh. H (2015), the role of female teachers in activating effective teaching skills and methods among high school students from the teachers' perspective--Najran, KSA, Journal of Education and Practice, 6 (36), pp 162-174.
• Welsh. K, & Schaffer. C (2017), Developing the effective teaching skills of teacher candidates during early field experiences, Educational Forum, 81 (3), pp 301-321.
• Witte. S, Gross. M, & Latham. D (2015), Mapping 21st Century Skills: Investigating the Curriculum Preparing Teachers and Librarians, Education for information, 31 (4), PP 209-225 , Eric EJ1088374.
Copyright (c) 2018 Dena Abd ElHamed ElSaid ElHoteby
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons License: CC BY-NC
Creative Commons Rights Expression Language (CC REL)