Suggestion Model to use the virtual museum tours in the development of technical knowledge and aesthetic values for students / teachers of the Wood Industries Division at the Faculty of Education and its impact on the cognitive motivation and educational
Abstract: The problem of the research was: "The weakness of technical knowledge and aesthetic values in the history of specialization" European "students / teachers in the Division of Wood Industries Faculty of Education, due to weakness to the lack of learning environment of the history of specialization" European "to the visits and trips of e-learning, and reliance on teaching on Traditional methods which focus on the lower cognitive levels in the method of explaining the subject and also in the assessment of students / teachers, which leads to a decrease in cognitive motivation and educational efficiency. "The study aimed at designing an educational model for the use of virtual museum tours Based on the virtual reality in the development of technical knowledge and aesthetic values associated with the history of the European specialization of students / teachers in the wood industries department at the Faculty of Education. This research followed the analytical descriptive method in preparing the theoretical framework and preparing the list of technical knowledge and aesthetic values. Educational design model for the use of virtual museum tours in the development of technical concepts and aesthetic values, and the preparation of research tools and experimental field, and in light of the interpretation of the results were reached recommendations and proposals, the most important of which are: The need to apply the model of the proposed educational design for the use of virtual museum tours to give students of wood industries the technical knowledge and aesthetic values of European furniture, and develop their cognitive motivation and educational efficiency. Also the need for a directory of the sites of virtual museum tours for students of wood industries at the Faculty of Education. And the need for a directory of websites that contribute to the preparation of the teacher of wood industries Faculty of Education.
Key words: Educational Design, Virtual Museum Tours, Technical Knowledge, Aesthetic Values, The Cognitive Motivation, Educational Efficiency.
• Al Ghareeb, Shibal Badran, and Al Dahshan, Jamal Aly (2011): Renewal in University Education، Cairo: Dar Koba for Printing، Publishing and Distribution. (In Arabic)
• Al-Halafawi, Walid Salem (2012): The Effect of Interaction between the Virtual Desktop Tour and the Level of Dependence on the Cognitive Field in the Development of the Knowledge Skills of Students of the Educational Diploma Program، Journal of Curriculum، Studies and Research، Egyptian Society for Curriculum and Teaching Methods 181. (In Arabic)
• Al-Jaroushi, Ali Abdul-Salam, and Al-Fadil, Abdul-Hamid (2017): Measuring the Internal Production Efficiency of the Educational Process in Institutions of Higher Education، Journal of Economics and Business Studies، Faculty of Economics and Political Science، Misrata University، Libya. (In Arabic)
• Al-Kredis, Mitha Mubarak Ali (2014): Cognitive motivation and its relation to levels of readiness for self-learning among a sample of secondary school students (literary section) in Buraidah، Arab Journal for Social Sciences - Arab Foundation for Scientific Consultancy and Human Resource Development - Egypt، 3C، p5، 357: 367. (In Arabic)
• Azmi, Nabil Jad (2014): Virtual Learning Environments، Cairo: Arab Thought House. (In Arabic)
• Azmi, Nabil Jad (2015): Virtual Educational Tours، Journal of e-Learning، Mansoura University، p. 13، available at
http: emag.mans.edu.eg/index.php? page = news & task = show & id = 432. (In Arabic)
• Bakir, Malika (2016): The role of knowledge motivation in the development of innovative thinking for gifted people، Journal of Scientific Research Journals - University Center Marsli Abdullah Bettebaza - Algeria، p 7، p. 206: 222. (In Arabic)
• El-Feky, Ismail Mohamed, et all (2013): Statistical Analysis of Data Using Spss-Win، 1، Riyadh، Obeikan Library. (In Arabic)
• Hassan, Rehab Anwar Mohamed (2010): A Proposed Model for Online Virtual Tours and its Effectiveness in the Development of Students' Achievement and Trends in Educational Technology، Unpublished Master Thesis، Faculty of Education، Ain Shams University. (In Arabic)
• Hassan, Rehab Anwar Mohamed (2011): Criteria for Building Virtual Virtual Tours، Journal of the Arab Society for Educational Technology - Studies and Research، December. (In Arabic)
• Ibrahim, Waleed Yousef Mohamed (2007): The Effect of the Use of Integrated Learning on the Cognitive Achievement of Students / Teachers in the Faculty of Education for the Instructor of Educational Technology and Their Skills in the Use of Educational Methods and Their Directions Towards Educational Technology Innovations، Educational Technology: Series of Studies and Research، Vol. 17، April 2. (In Arabic)
• Ismail, Dina Ahmed (2009): Virtual Learning Museums، presented by Mohamed Abdel Hamid Ahmed، Cairo، World of Books. (In Arabic)
• Ismail, Zeinab Mohammed Al-Arabi (2015): The Effect of Interaction between Designing the Timing of Implementation of Virtual Tours and the Cognitive Approach to the Development of the Survival of Learning Impact and the Motivation of Achievement among Students of Educational Technology، Journal of Studies in Curriculum and Teaching Methods، c2، p 210. (In Arabic)
• Khamis, Khamis Mohammed (2016): Effectiveness of a proposed program based on virtual tours through the web in teaching geography to develop the dimensions of the geographic culture of students in the preparatory stage، Journal of Arab Studies in Education and Psychology (ASEP)، Saudi Arabia، No. 73، May 2016. (In Arabic)
• Khamis, Mohammed Attia (2003): Educational Technology Operations، Cairo، Dar Sahab. (In Arabic)
• Khamis, Mohammed Attia (2015): Between Museums and Virtual Exhibitions، Journal of Educational Technology، Egyptian Society for Educational Technology، vol. 25، p.1. (In Arabic)
• Kirchen, Dennis.j. (2011). Making and Taking Virtual Field Trips in Pre-K and the Primary Grades. National Association for the Education of Young Children، N/A، 66 (6)، pp.22-26 Retrieved from: http://Avww.naeyc.org/files/yc/file/20111l/Kirchen_Virtual_Field_Tr ips_0nline%201111 .pdf.
• Lakonpo, Thongmee, Ruangsuwan, Chaiyot and Terdtoon, Pradit (2015) : Development of web-based learning environment model to enhance cognitive skills for undergraduate students in the field of electrical engineering، Educational Research and Reviews، Vol. 10(21)، pp. 2806-2813، 10 November، 2015، Article Number: 7B7C9F656074، http://www.academicjournals.org/ERR.
• Meriem, Boulkraa (2016): Positive Self-Talk: an Unexploited Self-Management Cognitive-Motivational Strategy at the University Level and Its Effect on Students’ Oral Performances. Human siences journal، Juin2016، vol B، pp78-94، https://search.mandumah.com/Record/ 840110.
• National Authority for Quality Assurance of Education and Accreditation (2013): National Standards for Education Colleges Sector، Cairo، Egypt. (In Arabic)
• Nofal, Khalid Mahmoud (2012): The Effect of Interaction between Design Patterns of Educational Educational Environments on the Internet and the Level of Learning Preferences Using Three-Dimensional Trends and Motivation of Achievement، Journal of Educational Technology، Egyptian Society for Educational Technology. (In Arabic)
• Qiu, Qingshan (2014): Investigate into the cognitive motivation of the derivative meaning of words: The case of luojuan، Macao، China. 15th Workshop on Chinese Lexical Semantics، CLSW 2014، ISSN: 03029743، Pages: 211-218.
• Rashed, Ali Mohieddin Abdulrahman (2015): Teaching Science through Virtual Educational Tours، 17th Scientific Conference of the Egyptian Society for Scientific Education، entitled: Scientific Education and Challenges of the Technological Revolution، Cairo، August 2015، p. 67. (In Arabic)
• San jose state university :w.dick& l.carey model، 2004، pp1-6. (available at: http://www.sjsu.edu/depts/it/itcdpdf/isddickncarey.pdf ) [5/3/2010]
• Styliani, Sylaiou and Fotis, Liarokapis and Kostas, Kotsakis (2009).Virtual Museums، a survey and some issues for Consideration. Journal of CulutralHirtage، 10 (4)، 520-528.
• Tena, Rosalía Romero, Almenara, Julio Cabero, and Osuna, Julio Barroso (2016): E- Learning of Andalusian University's Lecturers. Gender، TOJET: The Turkish Online Journal of Educational Technology – April 2016، volume 15 issue 2.
• Thomeczek, M. (2009). Teacher philosophy، technology، and field experience: Factors affecting learning gains for students in a social studies class، Melissa Thomeczek، Southern Illinois University، Edwardsville، Journal of Philosophy & History of Education، v. 59، 114-117، Retrieved from: http://ahowell.wmwikis.net/file/view/Teacher%20Philosophy،%20Technology,pdf.
• Yahya, Ayad M. (2010): Measuring cognitive motivation of students of the Faculty of Basic Education، Research Journal of the College of Basic Education - Faculty of Basic Education - Mosul University – Iraq, p 9. (In Arabic)
• Youssef, Amal Mohamed Helmy (2016): The impact of online virtual tours and their role in the development of artistic taste among students of art education، Journal of Research in Art Education and Arts - Faculty of Art Education - Helwan University، p. 47، January. (In Arabic)
Copyright (c) 2018 Sayed Mohammad Zarrouk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons License: CC BY-NC
Creative Commons Rights Expression Language (CC REL)